Delegates with abstracts accepted by the 41st FEBS Congress can now share their research findings with other delegates by uploading posters and talks to the Congress website.Read more
Abstracts accepted for the 41st FEBS Congress will be published in The FEBS Journal Congress Special Issue and searchable on the Congress website as planned.Read more
- Fatima Al Oraifi Ireland, The FEBS Journal Award Lecturer
- Bruce Alberts United States of America, Closing Lecturer
- Elena Conti Germany, Theodor Bücher Lecturer
- Alicia Kowaltowski Brazil, PABMB Lecturer
- Sabine Ladstätter Austria, Opening Lecture
- Jan Löwe United Kingdom, FEBS Letters Award Lecturer
- Seppo Meri Finland
- Jacques Pouyssegur France, EMBO Lecturer
- Fahri Saatcioglu Oslo, Norway
- Kári Stefánsson Iceland, Sir Hans Krebs Lecturer
- Anthony Turner Sweden, Datta Lecturer
- Kamil Ugurbil United States of America, IUBMB Lecturer
- Fiona Watt United Kingdom, FEBS/EMBO Women in Science Lecturer
About FEBS Congresses
The FEBS Congress aims to provide an outstanding international forum in the European area for the face to face exchange of knowledge and ideas across the molecular life sciences.
Journals from FEBS: FEBS has twin commitments to high-quality publications and the promotion of molecular biosciences. As a charitable academic organization, FEBS uses income from the journals to fund its diverse activities, including support for the FEBS Congress.
IFCC: IFCC auspices have been given to this event.